At the moment, the FCS department has a staff of 15. This page features only line managers.
Head of Cyber Security Department, Switzerland.
- In 2012 he founded "Osenilo" SMM-agency in Ukraine;
- In 2018 he graduated from the Academic and Research Institute of Management, majoring in Economics and Finance (management and administration specialization), Kyiv, Ukraine;
- From 2018 to 2019 he authored two textbooks on information security for internal use only: "Wikipedia for business," "Myths and misconceptions about SEO and ORM";
- Over the past two years, together with a group of Belgian specialists, he has conducted more than 10 successful operations to track down the perpetrators and ordering customers of cyberattacks.
- In 2005 Victor graduated with honors from a specialized school (focused on mathematics);
- In 2010, he graduated from Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute;
- In 2013, he graduated from Fontys University, Netherlands, where he studied various programming languages;
- During 2014-2019 he worked as a software developer for one of the EU banks.
- In 2009 she graduated from KNU Shevchenko with a degree in International Journalism;
- Since 2010 she has been living in the UK and worked with publications such as Mansion Global, London South East, ABC News, Global Voices and others;
- During 2015 - 2019 she was awarded a grant from The Fund for Investigative Journalism to conduct her research on Albanian, Spanish and African criminal subcultures;
- In 2015, she researched Albanian cities like Tirana, Durres, and Elbasan;
- In 2017, she examined Spanish criminality in Madrid, Seville, and the Tenerife island;
- During 2018-2019, she wrote articles about South African Number Gangs based on her research in South Africa, Cape Town.
- In 1988, after high school, she started her undergraduate studies in Sociology at the University of Vienna;
Her main interests were theories of racism and nationalism, theories on gender interaction in society and methods of informational influence on separate individuals and society in general;
- During 2002 - 2011, she worked at PEF Private University of Management Vienna;
- In 2008, she obtained her Ph.D. degree in Sociology from PEF Private University of Management Vienna;
- From 2015 until now she has been engaged in sociological research in Eastern Europe. Over the past 5 years, she spoke at more than 10 international conferences and shared her experience with other experts. Most of her research is dedicated to information security, information impact on communities, methods of shaping public opinion, the social structure of society, structure and hierarchy of Internet subcultures, etc.
Neural networks specialist
- In 2004 he graduated from Kharkiv National University of Radio electronics;
- In 2005 he started his studies at Stanford University on Innovation & Technologies;
- In 2010, he completed his postgraduate studies at Stanford University;
- From 2015 until now he has been co-authoring commercial software products on impact analysis and conceptual foresight, market analysis, and risk management. Also, he authored several scientific papers and articles on artificial intelligence, risk management, financial analysis, and predictive analytics.
Lawyer, corporate and criminal law specialist, intellectual property rights expert
- In 1996 he received a law degree from the University of Komensky, Bratislava;
- In 2003 he received his Ph.D. from the British American University School of Law;
- During 2003-2017 he worked in Europol.
Engineer and specialist in electronic systems and robotics.
- During 1997-2003 he studied at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT);
- During 2005-2017 he worked at the Max Planck Institute for Physics;
- During 2008-2019, he advised private corporations on the design of electronic systems.
- In 1989 he graduated with honors from The University of Bristol Law School;
- Since 1990 he has been engaged in private professional practice, consulting private detectives and detective agencies;
- He is a member of The British Society of Criminology (BSC) since 2002;
- In 2005 he completed his Ph.D. law dissertation at the American College of Switzerland. Over the past 5 years, he has authored more than 20 research articles on organized crime and cybercrime.